We are pleased to provide multiple options for referral of your patients to our practice.
Online via log-in
- If you already have your log-in details you can log-in with your current username and password and enter your patient’s referral information or search for a patient already booked in and add referral information to their patient profile.
- If you are new to referring patients online to us click on “Click Here to Update Your Login Information” and we will email you your username and password
Referral form PDF
- Patients are welcome to bring their referral to their appointment, or you can email the form with relevant radiographs to us.
- You can request hard copies of referral pads and business cards be mailed to your practice by calling us on 07 3003 0311 or by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is often beneficial for us to have your patient’s referral information prior to their appointment time – our reception staff check all emails and import information to the patient’s file if they already have an appointment. Our endodontists often assess patient’s referral information prior to seeing them to ensure we have booked patients for the appropriate length of time.
- For patients who are travelling some distance to attend appointments we request that referral information and the patient’s contact details are sent to us – our endodontists will look at the referral and advise an appropriate appointment length so our receptionists can contact the patient and book them in.
- Whilst we are happy to contact patients to book appointments if requested, due to the high volume of referrals we receive it is often more expedient for you to provide our contact information to your patient and ask them to call us.
Request an Appointment
Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.