Endodontics Only collects information from you for the primary purpose of providing quality health care. Your personal details and full medical history are needed so that we may properly assess, diagnose, treat and be pro-active in your health care needs.
The information you provide is also used for:
- Administrative purposes in running our specialist practice
- Billing purposes, including compliance with Medicare and/or private health insurance requirements
- Disclosure to others involved in your health care, including:
- Reports to your referring practitioner following consultation
- Reports to other professionals involved in your health care, for example your doctor or dentist
- Letters to specialists you may be referred to for an opinion or treatment
- Request forms to radiologists who undertake x-rays and other examinations
- Request forms to pathology laboratories who may examine any blood or tissue specimens
Your consent is required before we collect your personal information. This allows us to comply with the Australian privacy legislation. Please read this information carefully, you will be asked to complete a patient registration via our online portal and then to sign that the information provided is correct, and you consent to and understand, our policies.
*Radiographic and photographic images may be used for teaching purposes. No personal identification will be included within the images.